General Pallets’ CNC Machine
The model we use at General Pallets is the Mach One GT Series CNC Machining Center which features a moving gantry configuration.
At General Pallets, we strive to provide our customers with the best quality product we possibly can. With our Komo CNC machining center, we can better serve our customers and meet all their shipping needs, no matter how specific or unique they are.
- Saving on manufacturing costs: Because CNC machines are so accurate, they significantly reduce waste.
- Increased speed of production: The efficiency of CNC machines enables you to produce more in less time.
- Increased safety: Safety risks are very rare since the entire fabrication process within the machine is automated.
- Increased efficiency of production: Most CNC machines can detect if there are any problems in the production process and then respond by shutting down or fixing the problem internally.
- Reduced production costs: CNC machines are made to work perfectly over a long period of time without needing regular maintenance or repairs.
It is because of benefits such as these that General Pallets uses a CNC machine.